The overall aim of the the E-CLIC project is to establish eight E-CLIC Centres across the North Sea Region. The focus of the centres is collaboration and innovation in the field of broadband media services.
- Broadband access is essential to the prosperity and future development of Europe’s rural regions.
- Broadband media services are a prerequisite for effective business and a must for the growth of jobs on which regional economies depend.
- Broadband internet services are among the fastest growing sectors in the worldwide economy.
- Internet services themselves are a way of improving quality of life.
E-CLIC for Students
- High quality education
- Assessment and assistance
- Participating in top projects
- Close connection to companies and industry
E-CLIC for Institutions
- Extra benefit to attract students
- Keeping up to date
- Collaboration with public sector
- Public relations
- Transnational collaboration
E-CLIC for Companies
- Scouting employees
- Involvement in new developments
- Useful instrument for own developments
- Public Relations
- Competence development
- Transnational contacts
- Private – public partnership