- Impact evaluation research, including scenario design and consequence analysis.
- Co-design research, including all stakeholders in design and redesign of e-services.
- Pioneering partnerships, including student participation.
- Theory development, including implementation and regional development strategies.
E-CLIC Borås will bridge the gap between technical and non-technical aspects of cyber infrastructure. Research has shown that the adoption and use of information and communications technology (ICT) is strongly influenced by social and organizational practices. This is also true for cyber infrastructure, where non-technical issues will determine its practical effectiveness.
- Design and evaluate innovative community information and knowledge environments focusing on stakeholder interests.
- Develop new knowledge with respect to the interplay among social and organizational practices, community information and knowledge environments, and technology.
- Develop new research and development (R&D) practices to reduce failure in the innovation process.
- Create and evaluate pioneering partnerships with organizations external to the university leading to new models of collaboration between society, the private sector and university.
Areas of expertise
- Innovation Lab
- Lab for e-service development
- Alexanderson Foundation (Campus Varberg) – supporting e-service initiatives
- e-Me – Student Living Lab test bed
Map and directions to centre
[googleMap name=”E-CLIC Borås” description=”University Collage of Borås” width=”450″ height=”350″ mousewheel=”false” directions_to=”false”]Allégatan 1, 50332 Borås[/googleMap]
[tags]Borås, e-Me, e-services[/tags]